Softball League, Mens Fall Ball
Our Fall Ball league plays a 10 game regular season under the lights at John Martel Memorial Field at Rotary Park on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. A single elimination playoff will be held at the end of the season.
- The entry fee includes umpires fees, team registration, field set-up, game balls, playoff tournament, and lineup cards.
- Season starts week of September 18th
- Registration deadline is September 12th.
- 10 regular season games
- All teams make the playoffs
- Single open division
- Team league fee $450
- USA Softball rules and bats used.
- Games are played at 7:15pm, 8:15pm, and 9:15pm if needed
- Days of play are Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday nights.
- Games are played at Martel Field at Rotary Park under the lights.
- FMI call the Biddeford Recreation Office at 207-283-0841
- Game Cancellation Hotline ***571-1616***
- When registering online, each player should login to their account using email address, or create an account, then complete the registration steps; you will not be required to pay but need to choose "pay online" to complete the process
Additional Forms and Files: