We are looking to connect with all the folks that are interested in playing Pickleball. This is a fun activity that can be played by all ages. Beginners are welcome to join us and learn the game!!
Whats it all about?
The sport is played on a court with the same dimensions as a doubles badminton court. The net is similar to a tennis net, but is mounted two inches lower. The game is played with a hard paddle and a polymer smaller version of a wiffle ball. It can be played by 2 or 4 players.
Weekday drop In Information
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday mornings 8:00am-11:00am
- Drop in fee of 2$ payable at the facility, please bring exact change
- Please bring non marking athletic shoes, a paddle, and appropriate active wear clothing.
- Location: Community Center Gym
- Adults only, ages 18 and over
Closings and Cancellations
- Look for alerts on our home page, Facebook, and we send emails to everyone that is on the roster when cancellations occur.
- The Community Center follows the City Hall schedule for snow closings.
- Call the office 283-0841 for more information.
Additional Forms and Files: