This is a fun activity that can be played by all ages. Pickleball is fun, social and friendly! The rules are fairly simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a fast-paced, competitive game. Beginners are welcome to join us and learn the game!!
Whats it all about?
The sport is played on a court with the same dimensions as a doubles badminton court. The net is similar to a tennis net, but is mounted two inches lower. The game is played with a hard paddle and a polymer smaller version of a wiffle ball. It can be played by 2 or 4 players.
Weekday drop In Information
- Drop in fee of 2$ payable at the facility, please bring exact change
- Please view our house rules document at the link below
- Please bring non marking athletic shoes for the court
- We have spare paddles to lend
- Appropriate active wear clothing
- Location: Community Center Gym
- Adults only, ages 18 and over
Start time changes as of 1/9/23
- Mondays---7:00am-11:00am--No early birds please so the floor can be cleaned
Closings and Cancellations
- Look for alerts on our home page, Facebook, and we send emails to everyone that is on the roster when cancellations occur.
- The Community Center follows the City Hall schedule for snow closings.
- Call the office 283-0841 for more information.
Gym Closure holiday dates- NO PICKLEBALL
- Monday 1/2/23
- Monday 1/16/23
- Friday 1/27/23 (special event in gym)
- Monday 2/6/23 (warming shelter)
- Monday 2/20/23
- Friday 2/24/23 (water pipe work)
- Monday 4/17/23
- Monday 5/29/23
- Tuesday 7/4/23
- Monday 9/4/23
- Monday 10/9/23
- Thursday 11/9/23
- Wednesday 11/22/23
- Thursday 11/23/23
- Monday 12/25/23
- Monday 1/1/24
- Monday 1/15/24
Additional Forms and Files: